Choose the Road Custom
I CHOOSE THE ROAD! As I've been following Greta Van Fleet on their tours since 2018, I've always made Customs to commemorate different shows. So for GVF's Strange Horizons Tour at their Nashville stop, I made this very special Custom to encompass all the feelings of freedom, independence, positivity, ambition, and exploration that I and many others certainly felt at their first show back post-shutdown.
This Custom is inspired by the song "My Way Soon" and features the lyrics "I choose the road." I wanted it to have a cowgirl vibe because that's what I felt like when traveling alone to see the mentioned [above] show. This design features a special hand-dye technique on the horse body to give it more depth. It also features black sparkling lettering with a variated yellow thread outline to look more worn, as per the cowgirl vibes. This is one of the most, if not the most, stitch-intensive design on my site. Thank you for the love.
Disclaimer: This design is insanely detailed and is guaranteed to collect all the attention from wandering eyes!
- Free US shipping
- Custom jacket made just for you
- Sustainably made from recycled materials
- Carbon neutral shipping
- Hand designed
- Donate to the charity of your choice at checkout
- Support small business
|Chest/ Seat/ Hip (in.)|
Chest/ Seat/ Hip (in.)
- There is one full outfit in stock- ready to ship. It's the exact outfit in the photos/video, and it's in a size MD-LG. Model is a size LG. Embroidery can be added to this set at request. You can buy the only limited edition outfit available by clicking here.
- You can request a full embroidered outfit based on this design. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to do so.
- You can request for your denim to be dyed a custom color by placing this add-on into your cart with the Custom: Click here
- You can request additional embroidery or add embroidered white roses onto other parts of the jacket with this add-on: Click here
You can watch our video showing this Custom in detail while being worn on YouTube. Click to watch.